11.24.2008

Thanksgiving!!


I'm very excited for Thanksgiving. Duh. In honor of the feast, I've been wearing my cool turkey pin that I've been wearing every year since about 1st grade. Plus I'm super excited to see my cool brother, awesome sister-in-law, and stellar nephew!


Last week I got really fed up with my hair (I'd been growing it out since May, if you didn't know). So I got it all chopped off on Saturday, and now I'm very happy. It now takes 25 seconds to do rather than 10 min. Obviously, I'm ultra lazy and the furthest thing from "high maintenance."

2 comments:

Jo said...

keith, your blog is....bloggin! though i despise you for the picture. feel free to mention how hot i am as often as possible, but not in a creepy way. peace out, dawg.

Perception said...

I don't think I've seen you with longer hair than that...