11.18.2008

I got TAGGED by my awesome sister-in-law

5 things I did 10 years ago...
1- was in Mrs. Hall's 5th grade class
2- was First Chair in Flute section in band
3- ran the fastest mile for girls in my grade and was put on the SuperKids board
4- had class in trailers detached from the rest of the school
5- was best friends with Bree Baker

5 things on my "to do list" today...
1- shower
2- pick out a dress for the formal on Saturday
3- return my library books
4- get gas for my car
5- sweep my bathroom

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- mocha almond fudge ice cream
2- applesauce
3- chips and salsa
4- izze beverages
5- peppermint hot chocolate

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1- Pay off my debt
2- get another degree
3- Buy a volvo
4- go to europe again
5- buy a 24" Mac Pro with Adobe Master Suite CS4

5 places I have lived...
1- Penrose, CO
2- Florence, CO
3- Penrose, CO
4- Cedar City, UT
5- Cedar City, UT

5 jobs I have had...
1- cashier at KOA (KOA Kate!)
2- Sandwich artist at Hogi Yogi
3- telecounselor at SUU Welcome Center
4- assistant leadership director for Girl Scouts of Utah
5- Graphic Designer for Leavitt Group

5 people I tag...
1- Kristine Child
2- Clarissa Meegan
3- Anyone else who wants to do it:)
(I don't have any other blog friends!)

No comments: