11.20.2008

Sometimes I'm an idiot...


There is a formal dance this Saturday. Yay. I've hooked up my roommate and my sister with great, cool dates. My sister's is basically the hottest guy I know, which is only fitting. Here's the idiot part: I didn't get a date. And the hottest one is already gone by my own doing! Brilliant. So I decided to ask one of my girl friends to come with me because, "I won't let the absence of a man stop me from getting jiggy with it," as I explained to her. So don't call on Saturday night, because I'll be getting down with my bad self.

p.s. I don't talk like this in real life!

1 comment:

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Well I talk like that in real life and your brother just loves it! Ok I do it just to drive him crazy...I'm so mean! Have fun with your bad self and drop it like you mean it girlfriend!