12.19.2008

Stupid People!

Yesterday I pulled into work at the same time as another vehicle. I got out and began to walk through the parking lot. Two women emerged from the other vehicle and followed about 20 feet behind me. They finished up their car conversation and one of them jerkily asked the other, "Is that a man?" She was referring to me. Although I was poofy on top because of my down jacket, I'm pretty sure my legs are anything but manly. Because of my short hair, she made the assumption that I was a man. THIS MAKES ME SO MAD! I hate when people tell me I would look "so much prettier with long hair" or make remarks regarding my femininity due to my hair style. Short hair is very fashionable and quite feminine. For example:

Rihanna

Natalie Portman

Mandy Moore

Keira Knightly

Halle Berry

Are any of these women remotely "unfeminine" or "manly"? Absolutely not!

Ok. I'm done.

3 comments:

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Just poop on their car as your very mature brother would say! I think you are beautiful and not manly at all. Someone told me I look like that Hannah Montanna girl...yuck!

wizzity said...

Kate that is hillarious...but I am really angry that I didn't know you had a blog. If there is anyones blog that would be filled with the most entertaining posts it would be yours. Glad I found it and I hope to hear more great stories.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wear it proud lady! If any one can pull it off--it's you.